In an era marked by tightening cost and performance controls, program management and governance are more important than ever. For certain flagship programs that are too large or important to fail, a small investment in policies, controls and oversight can result in significant cost-savings and efficiencies—and more effective results.
DTS principals have 20-plus years of program management experience, managing programs with dozens of stakeholders and budgets in excess of $50 million. We see program management not only as a business discipline, but also as an academic pursuit.
We have experienced, PMP-certified project and program managers and highly qualified PMO support staff available to help organizations ramp up quickly. Additionally, our management team trains each employee on PMO procedures. Our methodologies include:
- PMI (PMP Certified PMs)
- Lean Six Sigma (LSS Black Belts)
Using these methodologies as a foundation, we apply our multidimensional approach which:
- Meets congressional, regulatory and executive governance and transparency requirements
- Improves program performance and reduce risk
- Understands and predicts program expenditures, schedule and performance
- Allows for process repetition and training
Program Management as a Service (PMaaS)
PMaaS grew out of IT management and agile operations. Instead of managing a project to an end result, it adds a layer that improves the effectiveness through enhanced accountability, greater communication and processes, and deep expertise. It also brings in an independent voice and perspective.
Consolidating business functions through a shared services model can supplement existing staff and resources or completely manage a project or large acquisition with:
- Expertise in multiple areas of your project
- Dedicated management personnel
- Outside perspective and clarity
- Reduced risk
- Reduced cost