Compliance isn’t a new challenge for government contractors and suppliers, but the announcement of the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) requirements has introduced a new aspect of regulation. While many government requirements have been self-assessed or self-certified, CMMC Maturity Levels are confirmed by an outside assessor. To help small- and mid-sized business prepare for these audits, DTS provides an independent Readiness Review.
With a strong background in consulting and government contracting, and thorough knowledge of CMMC requirements, DTS is the ideal partner for companies. Our services are of value to those with little or no IT and cybersecurity expertise on staff or those whose needs are handled by an outside IT firm. Our objective assessment looks at cybersecurity and network practices with an eye for improvement and operational efficiency.
Our Readiness Review assesses the specific practices required for compliance at the desired Maturity Level. We work with our clients, explaining each practice and detailing what an assessor will require. Our Report helps inform justifications during a CMMC audit, identifies any gaps in your practices, provides recommended remediation steps, and keeps clients informed and compliant with quarterly updates. We can even provide best-practice policy templates.
Our process features:
- Speed: Get an appointment and get started. Our review and report process – up to ML-3 – only takes about two weeks to return actionable answers about CMMC compliance readiness.
- Confidence: DTS has been at the forefront of CMMC since it was introduced in 2019. We follow the RPO Code of Ethics and work directly with the DoD to stay on top of the latest compliance developments and requirements, passing along tips and updates to our clients.
- Experience: Our cybersecurity assessors are CISSP-certified, the gold standard in the industry, and have over 20 years of experience in all aspects of CMMC practices.
The DoD has worked with private industry to create a 5-level cybersecurity maturity model. Because CMMC standards will evolve to keep pace with new threats, staying on top of updates is vital and recertification is required every three years.
Our one-stop Remediation focuses on cost-effective solutions to close gaps and meet CMMC requirements. Every project is unique, not a package stuffed with extras you don’t understand and don’t need. We are a single source for all of the system and process work you’ll need ahead of your CMMC assessment.
DTS offers cost-effective hybrid and cloud-based solutions for small- and medium-sized business in a matter of weeks. Clients work one-on-one with our CISSP-certified cybersecurity pros to walk through each practice and policy, compare compliance-ready solutions, and and ultimately feel confident in the solution.
- Assess: DTS helps you determine the Maturity Level needed for existing and future work, and assesses the specific practices required for your compliance.
- Identify: Our process identifies gaps and challenges, and provides fast, efficient and cost-effective solutions. The goal is a thorough Plan of Action and Milestones (POAM) that details the solution process and leads to compliance quickly.
- Implement: DTS experts work with you to provide and put in place the tools and processes needed. We work with your IT team, or handle everything, so you can remain focused on your core business.
- Move Forward: Cybersecurity threats are constantly evolving. DTS can become your Ongoing Support Provider to ensure your CMMC-certified environment runs securely and optimally and continues to support the highest levels of security needed.
Cybersecurity isn’t simply about rule-following. Done right, it can be a catalyst for opportunity and business growth.