DoD CUI Explainer Series: DFARS 7012 Explained
DTS is proud to present the DoD CUI Explainer Series, webinars that cover cybersecurity requirements in plain language cybersecurity for government contractors and companies in the DIB.
DFARS 7012 Explained
Recorded March 2, 2023
Our top cybersecurity pros break down the basics of DFARS 7012 including:
- Tips for making sense of regulations
- What DFARS 7012 means for your company
- Requirements for providing “Adequate Security”
- How to handle Incident Reporting
- The biggest risk small contractors often ignore
If you’ve been looking for someone to explain DoD’s current cybersecurity requirements and outline your next steps, watch this webinar now!
Please register to gain access to the webinar.
For flagship programs that are too important to fail, a small investment in policies, controls, and oversight can result in significant cost-savings and efficiencies.