DTS is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business founded in 2011 by consulting experts with a proven track record of helping government and commercial clients respond to daunting challenges. By design, we maintain a concentrated focus on the business areas in which our principals and staff have significant practical and academic expertise including Program Management, Strategic Planning and Organizational Advancement, Efficiency, Software and Business Process Development, and Learning Enhancement Solutions. We lead the field in innovation, going far beyond simply meeting the requirement or “getting the job done.” We continually find better, more efficient and more effective ways to achieve success for our customers’ missions while maximizing our value to them. We pride ourselves in employing exceptionally talented individuals with the practical and academic expertise.
We actively maintain a strategic plan for DTS, with goals and objectives aligned to methodical and sustainable growth. Our plans are based on strong industry partnerships and strategic contracting. We continue to expand our offerings in the federal government sector, alongside our growing commercial sales, in the areas of strategic consulting, education and training, and information system optimization and integration.
Deliver real-world results that meet both our customers’ objectives and intent, driven by a multidimensional approach that addresses the competing priorities and influences in their environments.
Growth comes from developing and delivering innovative solutions for our customers at the pace of technology and modern missions.
Our guiding philosophy is customer first, people always.
DTS was founded on strong values that guide our work and our company growth, an important part of “changing the way business is done.”
- We treat our colleagues, competitors and teaming partners with respect and honesty.
- We conduct ourselves as experts within our field, sharing our knowledge, professionally and responsibly.
- Our diverse workforce celebrates multiple perspectives, drives collaborative thinking and decision-making, and is the foundation of innovative approaches to our customers’ missions and challenges.
- We are committed to being a socially and environmentally responsible company.
- We strive to be an exemplar of service, knowing that the gift of time and expertise can often be the most valuable gift you can give another.
- We believe we should do our part to give back to the communities that give so much to us, and celebrate employees who serve through volunteerism.
DTS is committed to supporting the communities where we live and work through our talents and resources. Our initiatives include:
- Providing 16 hours paid time off for employees to engage in volunteer activities
- Supporting nonprofits that benefit veterans and other charitable causes
- Sponsoring local youth and adult activities and community-building events
- Promoting the use of telecommuting, cloud computing and “soft” communication to reduce the use of paper and other natural resources
- Limiting travel and adopting the use of video teleconferencing to reduce emissions
- Donating to environmental charities to offset any necessary travel