DTS is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business founded in 2011 by consulting experts with a proud and proven track record of helping government clients respond to daunting challenges. By design, we maintain a narrow focus on the business areas in which our principals and staff have significant practical and academic expertise. These include:
- Program Management/Governance Solutions
- Strategic Planning/Organizational Advancement
- Business Process Efficiency Solutions
- Learning Enhancement Solutions
Our Mission: To deliver high-quality consulting services that both we and our customers are proud of.
Our Vision: To create a culture that facilitates the advancement of our employees, our customers and our industry.
- DTS Advantage – When you partner with DTS, your team will be equipped with highly qualified professionals who are engaged at extremely competitive prices.
- Social Responsibility – Since our founding, DTS has been committed to being a socially and environmentally responsible company.
- Employee Satisfaction – DTS knows that its employees are its greatest asset, and we are committed to recruiting and retaining a world-class workforce.
Leading experts in their fields, DTS consultants go far beyond just “getting the job done.” We continually find better, more efficient and more effective ways to satisfy requirements and maximize our value to our clients. We have developed innovative methodologies for program management, consulting and eLearning:
The DTS Advantage
Among a crowded field of contractors, DTS stands out for three vital reasons: the quality of our people, the power of our approach and the impact of our results.
- Our People - At the heart of DTS is a cadre of dedicated principals and talented consultants who will take the uncertainty out of your consulting services. First and foremost, we are highly selective about who we engage for each project. When we recruit externally, we ensure staff comes only through trusted referrals with direct knowledge of an individual’s subject matter expertise, work habits and competencies. As importantly, we sustain low overhead rates and close relationships with potential employees and partners to increase our value to the clients we serve.
- Our Approach - Throughout the consulting lifecycle of research, mapping, gap analysis, solution development and implementation, we keep our focus squarely on meeting the mission-critical objectives for which we were hired. We work closely with our clients to ensure that we understand and meet both contract and organizational goals.
- Our Results - At DTS, our executive team is actively involved in every engagement, defining requirements and continually monitoring progress to ensure our consultants stay focused on meeting project goals and client objectives.
Our commitment to results will ultimately define your experience with DTS. Count on us to help you move forward.